Scrolling In And Out With Mouse Scroller

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by zexbox, Feb 23, 2021.

1. zexbox

zexbox Boxer

Hello all,

Now I do not know if others suffer from the same issue, however, when I am designing levels and use the mouse roller to zoom in and out have you noticed what a huge gap there is in between the position you are at and then the next position. For instance, if I had a ball on the ground and I'm looking at it on Buildbox 3 and I need to zoom in to the ball to do some more level design then I will scroll the middle mouse wheel and from where I was to the next movement I am past the ball and under the ground. Therefore I have to then mess around trying to get my view in the correct place to continue the level design.

Now if I were to use the camera and view it through that then scrolling the mouse wheel is perfectly fine and it zooms in and out smoothly. Not using the camera then it zooms in and out with huge chunks in between.

Is there a keyboard shortcut I could use for zooming in and out or am I just going to have to put up with it and hope one-day buildbox fix this issue? Thanks all and happy game building :)

2. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

The scroll wheel on my Razer Deathadder 3.5G has been freaking out lately. If I try to scroll, it jumps around way more than I want it to, and will even scroll in the entirely wrong direction. Is there a way I can fix this on my own?

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021