Screen Size Problem In 3d And 2d World

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Raffaele, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Raffaele

Raffaele Boxer

Hello everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me to fix this issue:
    every time that i open a templates, when i click on "3d world" or "2d world" the screen looks like zoomed in and i can't reach to navigate or do any kind of things.
    Meanwhile in the other screen there isn't problem.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

If I remember correctly, this is a know issue that we are currently working on. But please send the screenshots with details to support@buildbox.com

Muhammad Jawad Khan likes this.
  3. nineswordz

nineswordz Boxer

This is what I'm experiencing now. I'm new to buildbox coming from a popular game engine. I hope this will get fixed asap.

4. Muhammad Jawad Khan

Muhammad Jawad Khan Boxer

I am also facing this issue.

5. Allen

Allen Boxer

I am also facing the same problem. Has anybody or the Buildbox support guys come up with a solution for this? Please help.

6. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

If you have high 500s and low 600s series graphics driver this is a known issue we are working to come up with a hardware fix for after Intel made a recent update to their drivers that causes this.

If you have another graphics card other than Intel Integrated like then most people in this situation are able to fix this issue by disabling their system's default onboard video card. First make sure you update your NVIDIA drivers. Then open your Device Manager and under 'Display adapters' click the arrow to show the list of available graphics cards > then right click your system's default onboard video card > then select disable device. (This should only be done if it shows more than one video card. Do Not disable your NVIDIA graphics card.)

Josh (Nology Games) likes this.
  7. Hakanfb88

Hakanfb88 Boxer