Scenes Finish Too Soon Even In Endless Mode!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by fez_94, Nov 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fez_94

fez_94 Boxer

I'm having trouble fixing this problem since morning its making me lose my hair! So I want to make a game with a direction from left to right endlessly. Now every scene I got have several platforms to jump into. The problem is no matter how many scenes I align, I test out the game and the platforms just stop spawning after like 3 scenes or so.

lets say my scenes have 5 platforms each. If I have 2 scenes then I edit them to randomize scenes, I can jump through a distance of ~12 platform or so and thats it.

I honestly have no idea why the platform suddenly stop spawning and I will pray for you day and night if someone could help me out with this.

I've attached a picture of one of the scenes, if I randomize the scenes (or even align them), I only get the scene twice or three times and tahts it I then get an empty space and I fall.

Attached Files:

2. fez_94

fez_94 Boxer

Ok so I figured out the problem just now. Apparently my actions were causing the problem as their "game direction" was set to 90. My "World" game direction is set to zero so I used the same direction for the action and now everything is fixed.