Run Jump and Slide available now on Appstore, download and try it out

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by mshuraih, May 9, 2016.

1. mshuraih

mshuraih Boxer

Attached Files:

trudnai likes this.
  2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Downloading now. You should work on optimizing the game to bring down the file size, 107MB is too big

3. strancali

strancali Boxer

downloading :)

4. sanju2145

sanju2145 Boxer

downloadinggg

5. CuteFox

CuteFox Boxer

wow Cool graphic. if upgrade smooth move is good for next update :) but I have to play this game now see ya.

6. mshuraih

mshuraih Boxer

thanks for the note .. I thought i got it lower than 100 mb on the test app, I have graphics needed to be deleted I used delete un used images but i think they still in the image library . is there a manual way to delete unused images ?

7. mshuraih

mshuraih Boxer

what move exactly need to be smooth out so i can work it ..thanks for downloading appreciate the support :)

8. CuteFox

CuteFox Boxer

it's pretty good when jumping up but no animation when down. I feel jumping is not finish yet.

9. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

Hi @mshuraih, congratulations on getting your game out, the graphics are great, nice work.
    I just downloaded and played it and a couple of things I noticed, first off, there's no screen explaining the controls. I found myself playing it 4 or 5 times just to work out how to jump and slide and it wasn't until about the 5th time, I spotted the almost transparent buttons top and bottom of the screen on the right hand side. Second, I selected to play the fast game and although I hadn't looked at the slow one, even this fast one feels slow to me. Finally I think the rate you have ads popping up will annoy most users, it was way too many for me and I would get frustrated too quick and probably not play it or even delete it. try having an ad every 4 x time on the game over screen - this seems to be the norm for many leading apps.

All in all, I really like the gameplay and the art style, great job. The file size for me was only 64.2mb.

bharath917 likes this.
  10. bharath917

bharath917 Boxer

the graphics of the game is awesome especially the character's. all the best. wish u success. may i know how you achieved character's animation? did you use blender?

11. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Hey @msuraih, the game looks fantastic, well done!

I agree with others with the smoothness and app size. Did you use larger image size and scale parameter to make it smaller?

Anyways, my biggest issues are which I thing you should consider to change:
    - Too many interstitial ads man, even during game play. Never do interstitial during game play otherwise you pies off players
    - a cool die animation would be really good, and that would help on you to let player kno he died and not be surprise when an ad pops up
    - banner ad should go up, I accidentally hit them many times
    - slide button too faint, and if you have slide button you should have jump button icon too

Ok, these are small things, the game itself is cool, well done mate!

12. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@trudnai banner ad should go up, I accidentally hit them many times (HOW)

13. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I usually tap around the bottom of the screen... Btw players will notice your ads on the top better than on the bottom.

14. abcdeeeee

abcdeeeee Boxer

Hey how do you make your character slide? @mshuraih

15. mshuraih

mshuraih Boxer

thanks guys all points well taken .. will need to polish it more , the add frequency is every 3 screen may be too frequent