Right Lean Force / Left Lean Force

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Marlon Lawson, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Marlon Lawson

Marlon Lawson Boxer

Does anyone know how to use these 2 settings? In the manual it says that they are used when you use the Right Lean or Left Lean button. Where do I find these buttons at? Am I missing something? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. stevinz

stevinz Avid Boxer

They are for the "char rotate right" and "char rotate left" action buttons. They decide how fast / hard the character rotates when you press the rotate buttons.

To place character rotate buttons into your game, select the menu editor at the top of the screen. Double click the "Game Field" box to see the overlay for when the game is being played. From the "Controls" box on the left, select a "Button" object and drag it onto the screen. Select this object and choose an action type, in this instance either "Char Rotate Right" or "Char Rotate Left". Resize the button as necessary and insert any image you wish to use, or leave blank for an invisible button.

3. Marlon Lawson

Marlon Lawson Boxer

@stevinz Thanks! I was actually looking for something like the game mechanic in .Cube where the character jumps from the left and the right.

4. stevinz

stevinz Avid Boxer

5. Marlon Lawson

Marlon Lawson Boxer