Rgb Ball

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by rcantone, May 2, 2017.

1. rcantone

rcantone Boxer

Hey everyone our new game RGB Ball has been out a few weeks now and thought I should share it with everyone we are up to 80 levels with more coming every week and some sweet new game modes coming as well.

Honest feedback and ratings are always welcomed don't be too critical haha we are working on our second game as well which I will share soon!

(Game has been updated since this video was made.)

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rgb-ball/id1220488911?ls=1&mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threesuit.rgbballA

"Developed by Three Suit Studios, they are bringing you their first mobile game! We bring you RGB Ball! BRIGHT colors and all out fun this is one game you wont want to put down. Every level more challenging than the next do you have what it takes to conquer the grid!

Take your time to figure out how you can send the ball through each of the same color on the moving shapes and into the end zone to complete each level! Once you tap the screen the time will slow down, as the ball is moving towards the moving shape of colors! Whether the shape is a circle, square, triangle and more, it will have at least two sides for the ball to pass through. Once your ball passes through to the end zone you complete the level!

With NOW 80 Challenging and Engaging levels and more coming every week how far will you make it!?"

2. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

Does'nt look bad, but it's look like Circulate and Color Switch having a baby

Collin Wade Thiessen likes this.
  3. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

this can totaly be a color switch level !

4. rcantone

rcantone Boxer

Yea Color Switch was def. the basis of the game just a new kinda style for it :)

5. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

When I klik on shop button it has the functions of remove ads and restore purchases has the rose arrow it has no sense... fix these things. :D

6. rcantone

rcantone Boxer

What do you mean it doesn't have any sense. When you click the shop icon it is to remove the ads when you click the link button with the check that restores purchases in case you get a new device or anything it's a requirement to have this from Apple.

Arsmen Studio likes this.
  7. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Remove ads needs to have an icon which player understands what is for. With your shop icon I thought I could buy new characters. (Search Remove Ads Icon) and Restore icon. With these icons it has no sense.. Wrong icons.

8. rcantone

rcantone Boxer

Gotcha