Rejections based on iAP - In Game Currency

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by ajcoryat, Oct 29, 2015.

1. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Great stuff, I like the graphics, music and the laugh :) Maybe you could find a scarier sound effect for the crash though instead of the 8bit arcade style one.
    Btw if you can make the AppStore video portrait since your game is portrait anyways -- On the iPhone it looks a bit funny right now (too small if you hold your phone portrait and cries for rotating when holding landscape).

2. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

Thanks for the feedback.
    Can I crop video in iMovie? That's where I edited it.

3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Create a "New App Preview" and import your screen recordings there. Assuming you have the portrait record via Quicktime, it should create the proper video format for you when you do File -> Share -> App Preview -- Just double check the resolution, it should be something like 1080 x 1920 (instead of 1920 x 1080 which is for landscape...)

4. eric_vandenhoek

eric_vandenhoek Boxer

Hi Ajcoyat, can you explain me how you made the restore button? cannot find it in Buildbox ;-)
    Thanks for your help
    Bye Eric

5. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

@eric_vandenhoek Restore button works on the "Info" page. Open from screen menu editor then drag in restore button under "Button" then on the top right screen choose the action "restore purchases". Note this feature does not appear on all the screens, which is why you were having problems finding it.

duyduy_nguyen and tomwhite3d like this.