Question About Admob Using Custom Ads

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by tributorock, Aug 17, 2021.

1. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Hi Guys,

My friend is helping me to implement custom ads on android. I have 2 issues:

1 - Test ads works in the screen that my player dies, its fine. But if i use my real admob id so its not working. its normal? The real admob id will work just after my game is published?

2 - I put my ads frequency to 1, so everytime that my player dies i should to see the intersticial right? But i see just 1 time with test ads. I have to close the game and start again to see the test ads again. Its a problem that will be fixed after i publish the game or it is maybe a problem with my implementation?

Taxus baccata likes this.
  2. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

It is normal for admob to have some delay time until it activates using real ids ina published build but it should not take more than 7 days to be activated. Usually it takes 1-2 days but I've seen cases of 3 weeks and problem was solved using their customer support.

It should see the interstitial every time he reaches that scereen but do you see it every 2 times? Like once you see it 2nd time you dont and 3rd you see it again? So if you don't see the interstitial every time using test ads you won't see it using real ids this needs to run smoothly.

Please provide additional info so I can have a good understanding and debug this issue