Quadruple Cube Jump 3d

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by itzonator, Jul 14, 2019.

1. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Hey boxers,

Here's one of my recent games, drop me a comment on TouchArcade if you like this: https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/quadruple-cube-jump-by-itzo-games.399073/

If you like rhythm-based platformer games, this one will rock your world, not because it's in 3D, but because it's insanely addictive! This game provides fast-paced 3D platformer experience along with "impossible" game challenges that's more accessible to newcomers. It's a cube jumping game with multiple cube jumping abilities. Levels are also adjusted based on the different jumpers. What's cool is that the more advanced jumpers can play on double-jump levels, etc.

Available on iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/quadruple-cube-jump-3d/id1452119487

Let me know what you guys think?
    Itzo

2. viking

viking Avid Boxer

Looking great
    downloading now

itzonator likes this.
  3. viking

viking Avid Boxer

The game is hard...
    I tried the first x4 ... then the x2 jump

But on iphone x i have an avertising banner that is in front of the player... that disturbe the game...
    You should leave some space for you ads banner... may be you could desactivate the banner... for the moment...
    Best to u

4. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Ads were done with custom options, so they are not perfectly placed, waiting on BB3’s more robust solution for ads as it is on the priority list.

Thanks for your input :)

5. Vikas

Vikas Avid Boxer

Good job my friend

1. regarding banner ad it was up to you where to place and where not , as your Game is landscape you should have skipped menu for banner ads , because it’s ruining gameplay experience

2. Let player play the game atlest 3-4 times then show the video advertisements, the reason is your game is bit hard so definitely user gonna die . if you show ads immediately user will leave the game ( personal experience)

Good luck my friend

itzonator likes this.
  6. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

@Vikas for the banner is a bit weird, because I used particles code for Custom Ad options, and by default is showing the banner at the bottom and it's a bit weird, because it overrides all UI ad options in Buildbox, that's why is showing this banner on gameplay and it should not have. Probably I could have figured out, but I preferred to focus more on creating good games as advertising comes next, you know :)

This Quadruple Cube Jump was created with BB3 beta, 3 months ago :) Will update it with proper ads when BB team have a good ad solution for BuildBox 3, but not sure when that would be. It's up to them. Now as part of AppsonBoard, I hope they have faster updates on BB.

But, yeah, thanks for stopping by dropping a comment here :)

Vikas likes this.
  7. Vikas

Vikas Avid Boxer

Yeah I can understand
    Sometimes it’s pain .Especially when we can see that there is something wrong but you can’t do anything about it ☺️

Good Luck man , keep doing awesome work