Publishing My App

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by knut22, Dec 15, 2016.

1. knut22

knut22 Boxer

I want a publisher to publish my game. The game is finished, and exported as an Xcode-project.
    My question is, should I set up all the settings in the iTunes-connect, like Game Center, in app purchase, ads, screenshot of my app, etc? Do I need to make the iOS Certificates and all that in my App developer account? Or is all this the publishers job?
    Thanks for answers :)

2. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

You need to setup TestFlight so you can send the game to them to try it out. So to setup TestFlight you need to create your app distribution certificates.

In regards to setting up ads some people say not to send TestFlights to publishers showing ads.

I wouldn't bother setting up IAP,but I would setup game center before sending it.

If a developer chooses to publish your game then I believe they will supply you with all the ID's for IAP, Game Center, ads etc.

3. knut22

knut22 Boxer

Thanks for answer. One more question, should I create my own company logo name that showing up on the startup screen? I donĀ“t have my own company or a website about my app.

4. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

I don't think that is required. From what I have seen most publishers have their logo on top and then the developers logo below, so I guess it's entirely up to you whether you create one or not.

5. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

you can have only your name simple
    only if you want to create your personal brad something to represent you like the logo i have.