Publishing and game developemt with Neon Alien Studios LLC

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by telerebor, Feb 10, 2016.

1. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Hi we just released our first game (Phoenix FlapForce) and currently have 3 more under development. We are looking to work with other game developers for either joint game development or game publishing.
    Contact us and if we like your idea we will give you a publishing deal which entails:
    -Financing for game development assets(game audio, game artists, etc)
    -Game advertising in our current titles and with popular advertisement networks
    Please fill out the mutual Non Disclosure Agreement at http://tinyurl.com/gmnfzbc and email it to
    publishing@neonalienstudios.com to begin the ball rolling to be considered for a publishing deal!!

Phoenix FlapForce is now available for free on IOS and Android!!!
    IOS App store: http://tinyurl.com/hfnoq57
    Android Google Play store: http://tinyurl.com/zqsx8y4
    Amazon Android store: http://tinyurl.com/jy757vf

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    energizerlithium likes this.
  2. energizerlithium

energizerlithium Avid Boxer

Hey guys looks cool, emailed you to discuss further details, lets chat :)

3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Hey @telerebor, it is cool, but please only post your messages in one single thread instead of spamming all over this forum

Jamie likes this.
  4. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Hi sorry for spamming. Will only post in a single thread in the future :)

5. Collin Wade Thiessen

Collin Wade Thiessen Avid Boxer

Seems shady to me... If you are sending your game ideas to them I have some swamp land errr I mean prime hotel development property for sale :D

6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Not shady. It's seems that you get what you see. A collaboration with a new game studio that just started and wants to do more (but probably too much). Don't be rude @Collin Wade Thiessen, we all started once.

@telerebor: Keep up the work and let us know how it's going.

7. Collin Wade Thiessen

Lol RUDE? Spamming the forum with your game that uses art from the bb art pack is rude. If they have money to give devs for hiring artists they should have started with their own game. Unfortunately they are going about it wrong imho asking for people to contact them with games when even BBP pulled out. If it came out rude I'm sorry you feel that way but I have zero tolerance for spamming. Just calling a spade a spade.

playsgames6666, jcalle and Jamie like this.
  8. Jamie

Jamie Avid Boxer

If I am looking to publish with a publisher, I look at their track record in terms of marketing efforts, their past hit games (and quality of them), size of user base, and go-to-market product development strategies, not just monetization, financial deals, or funds for art. Just an FYI for those interested in understanding what a game dev might look for in a publishing partnership.

9. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

That's why I said: you get what you see. There is no shady activity. Just a developer with one game (that has stock art), very few downloads and no history whatsoever. He seems to be deeply moved of the possibilities and wants to do it all at once, right now. And I am pretty sure he just is a kid with a lot of dreams. If you also are new and want to collaborate with someone equal this can be a great way to do things. Nothing bad here. But if you have a quality A game you obviously want to go with someone else. No need to scoff or destroy dreams, that's how I see it.

Spamming the forum is obviously different, but he already apologized.

10. Collin Wade Thiessen

Lol you are assuming a lot from what is posted unless you a friend of them @Christoph . Send my idea/game to a dev/publisher with no track record with an offer to give money to help with development costs. If the line was not there "-Financing for game development assets(game audio, game artists, etc)" I would not have posted but I assumed the worst. I wish the dev/publisher the best of luck and also you Christoph. cheers

playsgames6666 likes this.
  11. todro

todro Avid Boxer

>>we just released our first game (Phoenix FlapForce)
    >>Contact us and if we like your idea we will give you a publishing deal which entails:

Sounds great, are you the successor of Buildbox Publishing ? :D Eagerly awaiting to see who is catching the train...

12. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

@Collin Wade Thiessen I understand what you mean, as I said we just started and have 3 games in development using original art that we paid for. The current released game we have "Phoenix FlapForce" is our initial dry run and is the app we are using to test different ad networks and general app development. We are also not "Shady", once you create your app it automatically copyrighted to you and you are the soul owner of said copyright until you sign the right over to someone else. If you have any other questions you can contact us at publish@neonalienstudios.com

13. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

@todro I think we are seeing trend here of doubt lol. We will make changes to our publishing policy and have both parties sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Thanks for the advice guys :)

14. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

15. todro

todro Avid Boxer

No idea what an NDA has to do with the fact that releasing a game doesn't make one a publisher per se. Maybe you meant an agreement or letter of intent instead of an NDA, still I do not see the relevance...

You should think about why Trey has paused BB publishing, and believe me, his mailing list contains many,many potential prospects for cross-promotion...

Collin Wade Thiessen likes this.
  16. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

Saw your Game demo :D ...... Those pipes seem really excited at 0:21. Anyways cool sound effects.

17. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer