Publishers Request - From Portrait To Landscape - Help!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Astro Games, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

I've got publishers request to change one of my games mode from portrait to landscape so the main game should remain portrait, it should only work for additional, specific World.

Ii is flappy bird type of game. What I did is I've tried to change Landscape Worlds properties as well as new characters settings but results are different, especially:
    - characters sometimes sticks to the upper edge (upper in landscape orientation)
    - sometimes it jumps really quickly, in different way than in portrait
    - when blocked by obstacle in portrait gameplay slows down, in landscape it is still running

Ideally would be if all gameplay is exactly the same, only the orientation changes.

Can you help me and tell me what parameters should I use or try to do it in my bbdoc file? Link below.
    Link to the bbdoc file (version 2.2.8): https://ufile.io/63ahq
    It would be very helpful for me, thanks!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

I want to help you but I cant download the game send me the link on private for both portrait and landscape and don't put your game publically in the forum if you want others to help you shoot a video or something with your problem.

4. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

OK thanks, I'll send you a link to the file via PM,
    No worries, the source file is simplified to that issue only, no artwork and other assets at all.