Pub - Dev

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Ishamahes, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What are the things should be done in a BB project before sending it to a publisher?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2016.
  1. .bbdc file only without ads , share and rate button,leaderboards and remove ads

100.0%
  2. .bbdc file with the all like ads, share and rate button, leaderboards and remove ads

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

:) Hi guys , Good to see you all. As I want to publish my game with a publisher, I want some info about that. Please, help me.

My game is ready , but still without rate button, share button,leaderboards and remove ads.

But I have ads showing in my game.

1.Do I have to add them all to my game or will the publisher take care of it?

2.Can I have my ads in my game or I have to remove them? ( Because, I think the publisher will show their ads in my game )

3.Do I have to give the .bbdc file to the publisher or .apk / .ipa ?

Please help me....

2. Aaron F

Aaron F Avid Boxer

When you first reach out to the publisher the main purpose will be to gain interest so none of those things will make a difference until after they accept your game. Each publisher has different requirements and they will give you all of the information you need. You won't give them your BB file so you should be prepared to produce the .apk and .ipa files.

Ishamahes likes this.
  3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Some publishers might ask source code and/or copyrights to your game. When you agree with the publisher in such terms they will ask you to provide the source (bbdoc file). As far as I remember BuildBox Publishing asked the bbdoc file only but you remain holding the copyrights and the rights to publish your game on other platforms BB Publishing did.

Only agree with the term and giving up your source and copyrights when you really do and you get the adaquate compensation for that.

Declan Emery and Ishamahes like this.
  4. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Thanks a lot @Aaron F and @trudnai .

Hey guys , thanks for helping.

If there any developers, published their games with Ketchapp, What did they ask you? ( like the source code or the .apk or .ipa)

What are the things ( like share and rate button, leaderboard and showing ads, fb and Twitter page )
    that are in your game before you sending it to Ketchapp.

I want more info about Ketchapp.

Please share your publishing experience with Ketchapp.

Thanks guys :) ;)