Portal / Coin Collect Conflict?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by AaroArts, Jul 5, 2016.

1. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

I have some portals, that I label ID's 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc and link them accordingly in connection mode.

They work great, always moving the character to the new location.

Unfortunately, I have an "image" over the top of the portal location, which is an "action", allowing a point to be collected and the portal to disappear after the player has effectively passed through it.

My problem is, sometimes the coin isn't collected/point isn't rewarded and the portal "image" doesn't disappear but the player is still relocated, leaving the portal there.

I've tried various things, including resizing the portal transformation really small and placing it within the centre of the portal image, but even then this still occurs.
    I've also tried swapping layers, having the image on top and the portal transformation on the bottom and vice-versa, thinking maybe there's a parent/child node issue hoping it would force the point to be rewarded first.
    I've even enlarged the collision box of the portal image, which is now significantly larger than the portal transformation itself, but still the same.

Is there a way around this?