Paths, Portals, Clones?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by mykodagames, Oct 18, 2015.

1. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Does anyone (moderators) know when BuildBox will include those controls (Paths, Portals, Clones) that were in the game Sky. I know these controls are not yet supported in the current build, but just wondering when they will be implemented?

Mike

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I think the features should be out in v2 by end of year

3. sappz

sappz Guest

Haha I've been sitting in a lot of forums recently and I see in every single forum people are asking a new features and the moderators' reply is that they are working on it. I hope Buildbox stands out from the crowd because I see it truly is different and better than other softwares, and it has much more potential. But let's see how everything goes.

4. Gustav1N

Gustav1N Boxer

I live in Brazil , I see that this is one of the best program for creation of games ! So here we have a problem the cost of it is so absurd I 'm using the free version , here in Brazil 1 4 Dolar is real do the math a working months in Brazil of one minimum wage which is 600 Reais 800 ! 2675x4 = Buildbox would cost 10,700 reais in Brazil !

mobile_gamegraphics likes this.
  5. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I feel you bro. For me it was too much so I had to opt for just one year, hopefully I recover the cost and more :D

6. Gustav1N

Gustav1N Boxer

[Quote = "sysads, pós: 1736, membro: 1.733"] eu sinto que você bro. Para mim, foi muito então eu tive que optar por apenas um ano, espero recuperar o custo e mais : D[/ QUOTE]

Eu estou feliz, mas eu acho que um ano é um monte de dinheiro ainda kk;) : D

7. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

It really does have potential!!! with simple things like other actions (camera zoom, simple AI the list goes on and on), currently its very limited and the functionality is strange (with character attributes mixed with game functionality), but potential it definitely has and thats why Im here :) Im a believer and can see how it truly can evolve. I don't know that the developers have the ability, because its success they had not planned on but again Im a glass is more than half full type of person and I want to believe...

8. dhawal_tamakuwala

dhawal_tamakuwala Avid Boxer

Hope Will got those New Features soon....

9. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

I really like shooter games and these features will go along way (enemies YES!).