Paid Promotions

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by dmmcmah, May 23, 2016.

1. dmmcmah

dmmcmah Avid Boxer

Wondering if anyone has tried paid promotions like the kind Chupamobile offers that guarantee so many downloads in 72 hours. If so what was your experience? Did your app get ranked? Was it worth it financially? What is the best paid promotion to use?

2. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

I was just about to post this :
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hola from Barcelona, and congratulations on your new app!

My name's Anna. I work for Appszoom, and it's my job to check out new apps every day. I found your e-mail on Google Play, and I thought I would introduce myself.

(If you're not interested, just ignore this e-mail and I won’t bother you anymore)

You already have a page for your app Dash: New York in Appszoom. Sign up to officially link other apps you might have to your account, create a Developer Page for Gurdip, and make sure that your app will be searchable by our 4 million monthly visitors - it's super fast and 100% free.

You might be wondering… what is Appszoom, and why is this person writing to me? :)

We list every app in the iOS and Android catalogs in our platform, so I'm reaching you to let you know we've got your app too.

We handpick the very best high-quality and original apps, test them, and write reviews and articles about them. If our editors notice your app as exceptional, we'll contact you directly.

If you want them to look at your app right away, ask now for a Premium Review for just 100 USD.

Our community of millions of users and over 25,000 developers shares app experiences on Appszoom. Our mission is to help people discover what app to install next. Once they have made their decision, we send them to the official markets to download.

Any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I love hearing from mobile devs. See you in the Appszoom blog for developers!

PS: If you're having trouble getting your app off the ground, we can help. Check out our App Boost service!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

3. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

To get app ranked in a short period, it is not easy, especially if you want installs are from real users. There are many install providers guaranteeing they will deliver the installs fast as you requested. But in fact, you need to know the installs are indeed organic from real users or virtual machines.

Based on my experience, paid promotion will lead better results on app promotion. I would like to list some here which may help you.

Paid ones

Buy app rating & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get installs firstly. Reviews provider like BestReviewApp Dot Com will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

Paid advertisements

Run advertisements on some Android forums, Google ads or social media, it is one common method for publishers to promote app. But you know, there are many people browsing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. There are less targeted audience for your app.

Generate installs

Higher ranking is extremely helpful for app visibility. App can get installs from users directly via download link or drive install via keyword search. The former method is straight forward install amounts singly. While latter one aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results. Like ASOtop1 Dot Com also will guide real users to install the app via targeted keywords relevant to your app.

But if you are interested in free methods, please check:

Free ones

Exchange installs & reviews

There are many groups on networks where publishers can exchange installs and reviews each other. However, generating installs or reviews from users will take much longer time.

Social media networks

Having a Facebook Page for your app is a must-have where you can ask them how they like your app designs and features and any get feedbacks. Also, you can share any news about your app, etc. However, remember not to make your posts only about your app, though. That is boring. It’s like talking to someone at a party who only talks about themselves.

Cross promotion

Once you published your app in Store, you can market it with cross promotion with other apps by installs and reviews exchange. It is free while it is still hard to find that publishers like you. You may try some Cross-promotion networks (CPN), Facebook group or exchange forums.

Make a video

Videos shows great ability even just 30 seconds, it has power to show users why the App is worth a try. Make up a story of your app? Show the real life? Yeah, both OK.

Offline promotion

Make connect with your friends and families. You may ask them to help you spread your app in their relationship circle. Also, participate in meetings or conferences that are relevant to your App, and make full use of it to build partnerships.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    appranking likes this.