No Follow Camera To Character [howto]?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Bilz636, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

HI
    this may have asked many time but i could not find them

How to make No_Follow_Camera_To_Character?

i am trying to achieve 2 things
    camera should not follow our character
    Some background images which are not in use, are unable to remove them to reduce atles size.
    Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 3.40.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 3.40.49 PM.png

AppNasty likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

If you want the cam to be locked onto player, MOVE the yellow bars on outside of that image. See in the four corners there is circles. Grab them and move them close to player. Now cam will stay directly on player.

3. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

no i dont want cam on player! I want cam stay in one place move as player move

4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Not quite sure i understand. You dont want cam to follow character but do what it to move as character moves? That means follow character. Those yellow bars control where cam will go and stop or allow player to move on. Try clicking each bar...yellow means block character from going past line....grey means allow...and red means kill. Click it and make each bar grey...then adjust the bars accordingly. Play with it a bit and you may get the result you're looking for. As im not understanding what it is youre trying to achieve.

5. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

thats i already know bro. Sorry if my poor English is making misunderstanding.

I want to lock the Cam to the scene. I do not want to follow character or move with it. I want simply Static Cam and do not move or follow anybody

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

So you want player to move around within the BOX of the screen? When player gets near sides....nothing moves just player? It should be doing that how you have it in image.

7. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

i am trying to clone this one
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.standylan.dunkhit&hl=en

what trouble i am facing is
    when ball to right and spawn from left then Camara follow it. I want a static cam as you can see the above game link.

8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

So you don't want camera to move at all? The settings you have in this image should be doing that. The yellow bars around the edges should be moved all the way to edges. [​IMG]