No Ads Showing Please Help

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by patostar, Mar 17, 2018.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I am using version 2.2.3 when I use old games that I did with same version and I export them to android I can see the ads, but when I do another game and export it I can't see any ads, there is something wrong, I tried to create other banner and interstitial ids but nothing is working, what's wrong? my admob is still active, I tried 2.2.8 version and the same problem too no ads.

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Try creating a new Admob campaign, and try creating an example game with 2.2.8, then do the same, but with BB 2.3.3

If you can not see the advertising in any way, it may be a problem with your Admob account.
    Check if you have an email from Google Admob where you are asked to verify your identity or something else.

3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks for your answer jcalle, but everything is fine with my admob, and I am earning a little money everyday, nothing wrong with the account, I am really desperate, nothing to do :/

4. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

What's your region? Sometimes ads do not show, because there's no advertisers in your region. This does not mean the ads should not work for others.

5. joeitsuke5371

joeitsuke5371 Boxer

NO IT'S NOT TRUE, I JUST DOWNLOAD OTHER GAMES MADE WITH BUILDBOX. THE BANNER SHOW. BUT IN MY APP NO BANNER SHOW. BOTH GAMES TESTING ON MY COUNTRY.

6. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Have you tested Admob Test IDs?
    Live Ads won’t show until the game is live in stores after having linked your app to you bundle ID.

Benfont likes this.
  7. waqas ahmed

waqas ahmed Boxer

hey bro are you sure ads gonna live after upload on playstore ? kindly reply my ads are also not working

8. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

This happened with me before, do your test ads show up? if yes then your real ads will show up when you upload it to playstore.

9. waqas ahmed

waqas ahmed Boxer

New
    thanks for reply bro.. yup they are showing up .. are you sure about that and why ads are not showing you have any idea?

10. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yes, if you are trying to upload a new app to play store (I mean not submitting an update to an existing app) then yes don't worry I am sure the ads will show up later, it happened with me a lot before, I don't know why this happens, but later my ads showed up, unless I make a new app the ads will not appear until I upload it to play store.