Next Checkpoint - Help

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by fez_94, Dec 14, 2016.

1. fez_94

fez_94 Boxer

I'm having trouble with the "next checkpoint" action. I'm currently using "Around the World" game type as my premade build. I've added two actions, a "next checkpoint" and a "set checkpoint". I would like it if the next checkpoint action would transition my character to the following scene, so what I did is set a new checkpoint in the new scene.
    Everything works pretty well except that when the character gets transferred to the new scene, he is shifted like 30% of the screen ABOVE the "set checkpoint" action placement.

I would love to know what may be causing this, I tried changing the "set checkpoint" to other areas in the scene but it still puts my character in the same position which is like almost half way above the screen.

I've attached a picture that explains my situation:

The first screen in the "start" scene, I would walk the hero around the world until it touches the red square, which is the "next checkpoint" action. This would transition me to the next scene, works fine. The red line is the "set checkpoint" action. The issue is that my hero gets transitioned up instead of the exact same location as the red line.

Would appreciate any help, thanks

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
  2. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

I don't believe anyone has found a fix for this problem. All I did is move everything up so when the next scene loads it instantly moves into the correct position. Until there is a proper solution this is the only thing I could do