New Install BB 2.1 crashes every single time

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by fieldsg22, May 19, 2016.

1. fieldsg22

fieldsg22 Boxer

Just as title...crashes every time I try to run a game. Anyone else having this issue?

Windows 10
    16GB RAM
    1TB SS Drive
    Latitue E6520

Worked fine 30 minutes ago on BB 2.0. but since upgrade I am unable to do anything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  2. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

@fieldsg22 I can use it, but anytime I close my laptop and open it back up it says "Cannot connect to server" and I lose what I was working on. When I try to open up the file it crashes like the picture you have. Really frustrating.

Deliverbo likes this.
  3. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

This happen if you try to open existing project ? isn't ? try again to open the same project and it will ask you "Do you want to load previous session" click yes and it will work just fine, I'm adapting to this issue using Windows 10.

Deliverbo likes this.
  4. fieldsg22

fieldsg22 Boxer

Support Ticket 46412 has been open for 5 days, and very little response. I have not been able to use BB since this was opened, and it does not seem to be an issue to the support. So, you want monthly payments when I cannot even test out an app? Either resolve & credit my account, or cancel it all together. I am not going to sit a week and wait for support on a program I pay for. Sorry but this support is not gaining my satisfaction.

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  6. fieldsg22

fieldsg22 Boxer

@Andy
    Thank you. That was the resolution. However this was not suggested in the support ticket nor here. So, I apologize that I did not comprehend the detail mentioned in the ticket. That simple reply to my ticket would have saved me days.

I know you are closed on weekends, and the issue was opened Friday. At this point the day opened, day replied, and such is not important. What is important is that you did in 3 minutes what I have waited for.

7. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

We actually just found out about this workaround late on Friday, we had not yet connected your issues to be the same as more data was needed. The data you supplied yesterday evening connected the issue for me. We've been working it with 4 other customers for a little while now. Luckily you did not only have the Intel HD3000 card and were able to switch. We have had a programmer working on this for about a week trying to get it working for that hardware.