New Head Moderator: Tekanology

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Buildbox, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

We want to welcome @Tekanology as the new head moderator here at the forums. Josh (Tekanology) will be leading up things here, so feel free to ask him for any advice/questions/comments when it comes to the forum.

Many of you will know Josh (Tekanology) from our official discord, where he has worked tirelessly to build a great community there. Thanks for the help, Josh!

Team Buildbox

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  2. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Congrats Cat! If you need my help with anything I'm here for you, just let me know! @Tekanology

3. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Thank you everyone! I shall continue you work 110% for the Buildbox Community, if you need anything then feel free to either send an email to discord@buildbox.com as that is the best way to contact me, other then discord itself!

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  4. PunkPuffin

PunkPuffin Avid Boxer

@Tekanology I think monitoring of conversations would be good. I'm fairly new to the forums but I have been in many others and I have to say a lot of threads on here get off track with almost personal attacks on people. If members can't keep things civil and on track then they should be banned. It spoils what could be a valuable resource to Boxers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.