NEW GAME: UPPY! DON'T LET ANYTHING BURST YOUR BUBBLE

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by AndyG, Dec 18, 2015.

1. bentforktech

bentforktech Avid Boxer

I think that is the fun of it. Just trying to get further.

AndyG likes this.
  2. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

yep you've got it spot on. Can you beat the high score? Currently 82 :eek:

3. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Thats very interesting feed back @tweettopix . Some of my observations like that have been with older adults but it seemed that it was the younger generation that "got it". So maybe there is a tipping point as you've discovered that too young and they dont have the dexterity to play it successfully. I am going to issue an update with tweaked game play to make it easier to play. This is where having the ability to control play difficulty would be very useful aka: Easy/Normal/Hard as I posted in Game Features request yesterday. Thanks for the info @tweettopix :)

4. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

@Phill Mason really appreciate the comments. My graphic artist friend will do too. And hopefully kids don't find it too hard to play!

5. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Game Play?
    Have those who have tried the game finding it too hard or too easy? I'd love to get your feedback on this please and thank you :)

6. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

BB2 will solve partly that issue with different Characters with different parameters. 9 days left in December. Hello Santa @TreySmith :)

tweettopix likes this.
  7. Gregory Storm

Gregory Storm Avid Boxer

Very nice looking game. Congrats!

8. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

thanks very much @Gregory Storm Your comments are much appreciated. Shout out to my graphic artist friend who did a wonderful job :)

9. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. An update for Uppy is coming in the new year with enhanced game play (aka a wee bit easier). Will keep you all posted when available. For now you can download v1 @ https://itunes.apple.com/app/uppy!/id1061755215

tweettopix likes this.
  10. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Merry Christmas to all who've played the game. Thanks for your feedback and support :)

11. mikafabz

mikafabz Avid Boxer

great graphics.. very nice game!

12. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

thanks @mikafabz Great to hear your approving comments. Much appreciated :)

13. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

I'm pleased and happy to announce that v1.1 of Uppy! is now available to download.

Thanks for all the customer feedback. We’ve listened. Gave up our free time during the Holidays. And slaved endlessly to bring you this insane update for the New Year and make you happy :)

The game play has been tweaked to give you a better chance of squeaking past all the crazy fish and stuff coming to get you. HIGHER scores are GUARANTEED :)

Also as the Holiday season has just passed, Santa has been generous and delivered a few bonus Characters:

• A Ghost (don't worry it's not very scary).
    • A Bee (only stings if you let something burst it's bubble).
    • Another Skull (as one just isn't enough)!

Have fun and if you still can’t get your best score keep trying and don’t forget to use NINJABILITY to help you on your journey :)

ps…remember: Smaller characters will get you past some of those hard-to-get-by critters :)

playsgames6666 likes this.
  14. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

I'm pleased to announce, after much gnashing and wailing with Apple, that v1.2 of Uppy is now available on the App store.
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/uppy!/id1061755215

In this update I've reduce the number of characters from 30 to 10 as this used to many Atlases and had trouble loading/playing on iPhone 4 devices in particular.

The issue of unlocking characters with in-game coins that caused Apple to reject the update has been resolved by removing this feature completely. Characters are now Free or IAP. Coins can still be purchased or collected and used for obtaining Ninjability.

Have fun and remember: Don't let anything burst your bubble :)

tweettopix and Christoph like this.