New Buildbox 2.3.11 Update!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hey Boxers!

We've just released the Buildbox 2.3.11 for current BB2 users with more updates to come. In this latest version, we added Google API 29 support for Android developers and improved Ad network validation.

We appreciate your patience and all the suggestions we receive. We'll continue to keep you posted on our progress as we move forward, squashing bugs and adding features for the upcoming re-release of Buildbox 2.

If you find any issues, please send them in to support@buildbox.com with all pertinent details ASAP so we can get them documented and corrected.

You may update within the app or by using the direct links below:

macOS: https://download.buildbox.com/build....11-2624_4b31767297e9c73369aa1eba7f2badda.zip

Windows
    : https://download.buildbox.com/build....11-2624_f8419eca133f0ed8a5d418b1c0c576c9.exe

Changelog:

• Added: Google API 29 support
    • Fixed: BB2 crash occurs after importing transparent PNG files
    • Fixed: Ad network validation for AdMob, Facebook, InMobi, AppLovin, Chartboost, Custom

2. ahsann

ahsann Boxer

3. Marclb

Marclb Boxer

I am getting the following error when I try to build an apk with applovin ads:
    ...\android\app\src\main\java\com\secrethq\ads\PTAdAppLovinBridge.java:25: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView;

4. janani

janani Boxer

:mad: no no[​IMG]

5. Kevin Nguyen

Kevin Nguyen Boxer

We still have problem with the loading screen size on iPhone X and above from version .10 . Are there any est time for this issue ?

6. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of updates, I have been looking into what will happen next year when Apple will make the IDFA almost useless. If a user has not allowed IDFA tracking, there is an SKAdNetwork solution already available. Is this the improved ad network validation talked about in this latest Buildbox 2 update?

Basically, SKAdNetwork helps ad providers measure the success of ads. It's ad attribution while maintaining user privacy. So if the user opts out of idfa the ads can still be measured. So at least before Apple almost kills the IDFA, we still have some ad revenue left. Haha!

33Shox and Jaro like this.
  7. agha

agha Boxer

Unable to download the export modules. I have tried deleting the previous ones and downloading again but nothing seems to be working. Can someone please guide me. BTW I am using a mac machine.
    Thanks in advance.