- Need help how to integrate Chartboost like ketchapp :)

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Arsmen Studio, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Need help to integrate Chartboost like ketchapp that shows you an interstial on the start game where they say download this game and...:)

2. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@Andy can you help me , do you understand somthing about chartboost?

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

You would need to integrate it manually after export. Most likely this would require hiring a programmer.

4. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

@Andy i saw that they integrate it with eclipse but if there was a tutorial step by step here in buildbox forum it would be great!

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

This is beyond the normal scope of Buildbox and not something we officially support. In many cases like this it is sufficient to follow the instructions provided by the ad network for integrating their SDK.

6. convitza

convitza Boxer

Normally, after you export BB project to Java or Xcode project, you will see some initial function & delegates, which would handle the event when a game starts.
    My opinion is that, I would say you can detect the root view (or activity). I suggest you to read/walkthrough these xcode/java projects, you could be able to add some initial cross-promotion or ad when the game start, and just leave other libs alone.

7. dusan20002

dusan20002 Avid Boxer

You should try to make this kind of Ads threw TapDaq or Xplode, just search forum and you will find answer for all question that you have.

8. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

Unless you have a player base like Ketchapp does, it would be a waste of time and money. Importantly, you need the user engagement to make anything like this benefit you so you can maximise return on your investment.