Navigation Button.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by playsgames6666, May 3, 2017.

1. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Is there a way to make a navigation button appear when enough coins are collected.
    So i want to have a secret UI Menu,
    but i only want the navigation button to the secret UI to appear in the menu every time the user reaches a certain number of coins.
    I can't use event observer as once the number of coins has been reached it navigates there every time after, as it doesnt count spent coins.

So i guess what i really need is a purchase button that navigates to where i want. and only shows when enough coins are gained. Is this possible?
    And how to, if anyone knows.
    @Christoph @heathclose @trudnai @Andy Cheers and thanks in advanced.

2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Purchase button should work out of the box if its functionality matches what you want, or you can do that Event Observer trick, and then if this is an Action Button already just make sure the Reward Coins is a negative number. So for example if it costs 20 coins to the player to use that button then the Reward Coins is -20...

If it is not an action button, then you can place a transparent (hidden) action button under it, and make sure they are not blocking each others...

playsgames6666 likes this.
  3. playsgames6666

Awesome
    Didn't think of the negative coins. for action button. o_O
    Thank you.....

trudnai likes this.
  4. playsgames6666

Is it possible to make the purchase button, only display when user has enough coins?