My Method To Promote Apps With Keyword Installs & Get Top Ranked

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by ramiucef, Jul 10, 2022.

1. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

Hi everyone,

Since this is the place where fellow devs exchange ideas and feedback on different game development services, ad networks, monetization, and promotion strategies, I decided to share and post about a great service I use for Incentivized installs and most importantly keyword installs, called Keyapp.Top I've been using it for years and it's the best so far to rank my games and apps on the Appstore and also the Google Play store. :)

So, first of all, at first, I thought that it is impossible to rank an app with just a few keyword installs. But, I knew that it wouldn't hurt to try them. So I just signed up at this site: KeyApp.top - Android and iOS keywords promotion and ordered my first 100 installs pack(50 daily for 2 days). It is good to know that the installs from this website are genuine US installs, and the price is very low, but it is worth it because the website has a self-serve platform so you can easily create your campaign. So after I bought these installs, had to wait 2 days, so Appstore updates my game ranking , and suddenly saw that my game jumped from rank 99 to 19. The miracle didn't start here. After one month, I checked the ranking of the app, and the ranking remained the same.

Link: KeyApp.top - keywords installs promotion
    [​IMG]
    They provide installs from many Geolocation distribution (30 countries): US , GB , DE , IN , CA , AU , BR...etc;

You can easily boost your keyword ranks on Google Play or Appstore to top You can see your app on first positions for popular keywords and get more organic traffic to your app. 1-2 days and you will see the result!
    I tried their service in many of my Games and i could see results, I targeted via keyword and i got some pretty good results.

[​IMG]

If you’re new to app promotion with paid incentive installs check out this strategy:
    Day 1 - 300 keyword installs, day 2 - 350 keyword installs, day 3 - 400 keyword installs. This will be enough for you to see the result and significantly go up in rank. Then you can adjust your daily quantity and keep boosting further as top positions need more installs.

If you guys are interested, I'll be more than happy to share with you more strategies and case studies to rank your apps using Keywords install, getting your app from 250 rank position to 6th,3rd in the search list depending on the keyword in less than one week. ;)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  2. Green Fennec Studio

Green Fennec Studio Boxer

Thanks for sharing ;)

3. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

You're most welcome. Right now, I prefer it over pending my money on Facebook ads :)
    Btw, They are offering 21% cashback from 15th till 18th August to promote your apps!

4. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

Guys Keyapp is offering a discount bonus during Black Friday ;)

[​IMG]

Receive Keyapp.top Black Friday bonus to any payment you make on the platform from the 23rd till the 25th of November. You can do as many payments as you want. And receive from 15% till +50% bonus payment for every transaction till the 25th of November.

You can use bonus money for any service they provide for iOS and Android applications in any region. It will help you to overtake competitors! :cool:

5. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

6. Elbrus_Europe

Elbrus_Europe Boxer

Thanks for sharing it. I am sure it will be helpful for a lot of people. I have been using it for over a year and I love it.

ramiucef likes this.
  7. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

You're most welcome, here is a little sale for Halloween:
    Keyapp Halloween Sale: 50% OFF App Installs in Canada for iOS and Android!
    make sure to keep an eye out for black Friday global sale next Month!