[must Read] Integrating Heyzap Mediation? What You Should Know:

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by qbeesoft, Jul 31, 2016.

1. qbeesoft

qbeesoft Avid Boxer

I been working with heyzap mediation for a week now. I never have I ever faced so much difficulties. From the integration to making build.

Here are things that you may see after integrating heyzap mediation:

1# The itunes connect will not accept your build:

You build will get stuck on a loop while uploading. Later it will say itunes is not available or some error.

2# Image issue
    ERROR ITMS-90096 Issue With Uploading Game To iTunes

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 7.47.03 PM.png

This issue is very common, the heyzap mediation conflict with the integral image sprite system, as a result itunes will say your launch image is missing for iphone 5. and your game will not be accepted.

3# Your game will crash if you integrate admob network or turn on from the dashboard. The admob google SDK conflicts with the hey zap mediation. as a result the game crashes on start.

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 11.51.54 PM.png

The error has been reproduced. Hope @Andy can give solutions to your problems in future.

I think #heyzap team should work together with buildbox to make a perfect SDK only for buildbox.

Comments are appreciated.

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

What version of Xcode are you using? Also, you may need to downgrade or remove one of the SDKs that you are including for mediation. If I recall correctly... this issue happens typically when you are changing the iOS Deployment Target (which should be set to 6.0).

3. qbeesoft

qbeesoft Avid Boxer

Hey mate! Thanks for your comment

per your advice I upgraded to xcode 7.3.1 version.

I changed my IOS DEV target to 7.0 and the errors still precise.(then the 1one error occurs. ) I have collected such info from stackover flow and couple of forum posts from this group.

You are right. I have to find that specific SDK/s which making this issue, By my guess it is either admob or vungle or Unity.

Will update on this thread any update i can find. What verison of Xcode you use?

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Xcode 7.x is the right version to use... but don't change the deployment target as it changes what Apple is expecting for screenshots. It's possible you could work out what they need/want manually, but I don't have any advice on doing that.

5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Deployment target need to be at 7.0 for Heyzap Mediation. That's correct. If you use 6.0 then you need to use an older SDK from Heyzap. It should work nonetheless, this problem is from something else. Again, I suggest you start from scratch with a new build. See if it gives you the same error, if not go ahead and start to add one by one. This way you can find out where the problem comes from.

qbeesoft likes this.
  6. qbeesoft

qbeesoft Avid Boxer

Mate what version of xcode you use?

7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

The same as you: 7.3.1