Multiple Unlock Characters: How To Add In-game Currency Coin Icon, Instead Of Just Numbers

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by itzonator, Jan 2, 2018.

1. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

I have this problem on Multiple Unlock for Characters. I have 15 characters in the game, but 13 of them will be unlocked by combination of in-game currencies and in-app purchases. How do I add icons next to the number specified to unlock each character, instead of just displaying a number?

Under Global Character settings -> Monetization -> In-Game Currency is set to 140.

Now, how to add the Coin icon next to 140 below each character select. Now it's displaying just 140, without coin image. The Character Icon component works only for Character icons, not for in-game currency (coin icons). What if I have different in-game currencies in the game, how should I specify what currency would be used to unlock that character?

I want to have: (COIN IMAGE) 140. Uses would be confused on what that 140 actually is if I do not display the coin icon.

ALSO, is there a way to emphasize the in-app price for each character in the same way like the in-game currency?

If you find my question, confusing, let me know to provide screenshots for further explanation :)

Thanks,
    Itzo