Monument Valley In Bb3?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by 5petersonzachary, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

That is incorrect, I'm not dodging any posts but this thread does not need to keep getting comments. Your right, buildbox is not unity, no-one has stated that it will be, all that has been stated was that buildbox will be able to do everything that unity can do. With that said, it will always have its simple design so buildbox will be better than unity. But if you wish to continue to have this discussion, create a thread of your own instead of backpacking off of this thread. I have agreed to the issue tracker and also did not change the name, I am just waiting to speak with a certain team member about it all until then I still update it. But for now, lets stop filling up this thread.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Ok, so you keep dodging.

First you attack me personally educating me what I can say and what not completely ignoring my additional questions that are in line with the OP's post, and now you are dodging again moving away from the OPs question and talking about a complete other post that has nothing to do with it while at the same time you are telling me not to hijack this thread?

That confuses me and it seems you do have a problem about me asking things, it kinda even feels personally. I only replied to your posts where you replied to the OP's question. It's not me that compares Buildbox to Unity. I never did. It's you and previously Trey that did that. I'm completely with Mike on this one. Don't keep saying that Buildbox will be able to do whatever Unity can do. It's silly at most and misses completely the point.

Buildbox is drag and drop as the OP mentioned. It's its strength and why we love it. Why promising things that can't be delivered?

It's okay if you don't want to reply to my post, but if you don't then please don't pretend you do either.

3. VectologyGames

VectologyGames Serious Boxer

Last thing. I think the problem is the Buildbox team does not reach out anymore. We don't "feel" heard anymore. The biggest complainers are your power users. We were the same people that filled these threads with knowledge and experience, but when we complain, we get troll stamped. We have an emotional attachment to the software, that's why we fill the threads.

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Okay, first things first. @5petersonzachary I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the buildbox team. I wanted this to move to a thread of its own but apparently, I have no choice but to do it here so once again I am sorry.

@Christoph no one has said that we are taking away the drag and drop process. In fact, if you bother to read the previous comments then you would see that I agreed to not bring it up again and then it gets mention 5 minutes later. As for dodging, I have done no such thing. Your first comment was good, and I don't see it in a bad light in any way. The only issue I had was "S**t" but apart from that, I had no issues and I am sorry if you thought otherwise. I also do not understand why you feel attacked, care to explain more?

@VectologyGames I do apologise that you do not feel heard, I will do better to reach out more. Yes there was a time that you didn't have someone reaching out but now you do, that is why I am here. The reason why the other staff couldn't be because they have other stuff to do, like developing software or answering the hundreds of emails that they get each day. I, however, am dedicated to being on the forums. I am the one you can reach out to. Feel free to message me about anything.

5. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

I did create another post here: https://www.buildbox.com/forum/inde...e-buildbox-to-other-engines.14435/#post-79640