Misplaced Ads Cause My Game To Get Rejected

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by wesam_badr, Nov 18, 2017.

1. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

The first time happening to me I get rejected for ads miss placement cause to hide some button in the game and this is the email that was sent from Apple.

I am using bb 2.2.9 with Heyzap + AdMob for reward video and continue button and used the last SDK in Heyzap doc and followed Christoph tutorial for Heyzap SDK 9

whats is happening is instead of the banner ads gets displayed in the bottom it gets displayed in the middle covering some buttons and interstitials cant be dismissed as it was described in the email

From Apple
    • 4. Design: Preamble
    Guideline 4.0 - Design

We noticed an issue in your app that contributes to a lower quality user experience than Apple users expect:
    Specifically, the display of ads covered up game play. The user is also unable to dismiss full screen ads.

Next Steps
    To resolve this issue, please revise your app to address all instances of this type of issue.
    Resources
    For information on improving and enhancing your app:

- Watch the video The Ingredients of Great Apps to understand the basics of great apps.
    - Watch the video iPhone and iPad User Interface Design for practical design tips.
    - Watch iOS Development Videos to learn about programming and design tips.
    - Review the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and ensure that your app's interface and design adhere to these guidelines.

alexsafayan likes this.