Making It As An Indie Game Developer

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Rebel Studios, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

This is worth the watch... Rami Ismail sharing on how to make it in the game development industry ;)
    Some very good points to really consider.

2. bentforktech

bentforktech Avid Boxer

Really good stuff. I just finished watching it. Definitely made some points for me to work on. Thanks for posting it @Rebel Studios

3. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Making it in the game industry is "Serious Business" which most indies fail to recognize... Was just hoping this video would kinda open up everyone's minds a lil' @bentforktech ;)

4. bentforktech

bentforktech Avid Boxer

I get it for sure. It is very tough to get traction in the industry. I am improving each game I release. But hopefully I can grow adding a few things from this video to the next games. Thanks @Rebel Studios

5. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@bentforktech ... Don't just hope mate... Work on small improvements every single day & in time to come it will be the growth that you're seeking. Set target & deadlines for yourself to achieve and treat it as "serious business" and i strongly believe each of us here WILL make it :) All the best to you

bentforktech likes this.