Leaderboard Problem

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by volcank, Nov 2, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

I am having a serious problem with Leaderboard. In my game I am added like 2 action pieces in my levels so when character toches it it rewards the player with score of 1 so when player completes all levels it writes like 100% at top. In some levels it has 3 pieces and so on.

So what I am having is when I create leaderboard at itunes connect and test it on my device even touch it shows 11% when I open the leaderboard it says 88 Percent. Why can this happen I try everything but can not seem to find a way. Leaderboard is working fine with distance scoring but couldn't find a way when I give points to player.

Thank You

2. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

if you want to post points to Gamecenter then you need to make sure that in your project settings the score type is set to points

Oh and also, make sure that the points are set to best, that way if 11% is the best the player has achieved, then thats all that will be posted. If you have it set to total then every time those pieces are collected it will just add to the previous amount. Hope it makes sense the way I explained.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  3. HowToMake

HowToMake Avid Boxer