Labels Issue

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by MethGames, Oct 21, 2015.

1. MethGames

MethGames Boxer

Hi guys.
    I have a question for you. I need to create multiple labels but at moment i cant. I can using only a single label with styles and dimension not different. Any suggest? I need to using different label with different styles...!!!

Thanx all

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

i have only solution is to use images instead of labels then you can use any styles you want using photoshop or illustrator

3. MethGames

MethGames Boxer

so i try to repeat. It's possible using different labels with different styles in BB? if yes how do it?

4. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

Presently, you can only use one Font style, despite how many labels are placed in the game... all use the same font. So if you change a font on one label, it changes for all. Maybe Nick the Master Developer behind BB might find a way to fix this in a future iteration. But I doubt it is a priority. For us building games therefore, the only work-around is to create an image on another piece of software e.g. ArtText2 with what ever message we need and place it as a "Decoration image" in our game. Labels that need to be dynamic, i.e. Coin and Distance counters will have to be limited to the one Font we choose.