Kontrol!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by admkpk2, Feb 29, 2016.

1. admkpk2

admkpk2 Boxer

Hey all,

Here is my newest game its called Control! It is a fast paced puzzle maze. Here are are few screen shots and you can visit my site for more to see it in action.

www.kontrol.dowsblue.com

I plan to launch within the next two weeks on iOS . Feedback is appreciated

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Phill Mason likes this.
  2. Wings n Armor

Wings n Armor Avid Boxer

Me Likeey!!!!!

3. admkpk2

admkpk2 Boxer

Kontrol! update: After some great feed back and research I am reworking Kontrol!. I look forward to posting a new video in the next week.

I also took the advice from @Machine Rises and used "The Art of Game Design to help elevate the quality of Kontol!. Quality Control (lol)

I highly recommend this book and the cards to all build box developers. If you apply the principles in the book you cannot help but to improve all aspects of your game. One thing I would like to share to all those unaware, that the cards are both available free of charge.

the cards are available in both the iOS and GooglePlay stores

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  4. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

Nice work @admkpk2, I really like the look of this and the gameplay pace looks great. Good luck with it when you launch.

5. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Although the cards are available for free from the author on iTunes as an app, I highly doubt Jesse Schell would be pleased you didn't buy his phenomenal book, and likely none too pleased you are perpetuating piracy of his book as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  6. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

For everyone, please refrain from advertising illegal content. The forums is not a place for this at all. You are taking away from the author and his hard work. Any illegal content will be taken off if I or other moderators catch it. Thanks;)

singleclickstudios likes this.
  7. singleclickstudios

singleclickstudios Boxer

Agreed With @Machine Rises . The Creator Spends His Time Creating quality Content For Us. Please Do Not share it in this Forum. Its Illegal And Results May BE You Get Banned From The Forum For Posting This. Be Sure For The Next Time.