Ketchapp Publishing

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by armando96, Oct 19, 2017.

1. armando96

armando96 Guest

Hi. I'm going to publish my game with ketchapp(when I finish). I know what kind of games they want and need but I need to know if they monetize the game for you (with pop up ads and rewarded videos -like extra life) or do you have to do that yourself before pitching the game to them? I'm thinking they do it for you but not sure. Thanks.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

They work with you together to implement everything you need to. But beware, publishing with Ketchapp is one of the most difficult things to achieve these days. I admire your positivism though. Very cool. Good luck and keep us posted on how your journey goes.

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

if you have A+ game when not to try with voodoo I think you will have a better chance and revenue going with them

4. armando96

armando96 Guest

I have the most simplest yet innovative game idea that has worked in past extremely popular games already. I haven't really made the game. I know designing it so it's not too easy but not too hard might be a challenge but the idea is really awesome. Lot of iteration and playtesting I'm guessing I'll have to do until it's perfect. Nothing to crazy of course. Ketchapp don't like crazy I here (just look at circle and zigzag... Very simple...)

5. armando96

armando96 Guest

Isn't it easy to get a deal with ketchapp? They have so many games compared to other publishers like fortafy and voodoo.

6. thepappillon

thepappillon Avid Boxer

I was wondering how ketchapp and other publishers share the app revenue with devs? do they pay them directly or they rotate theire ad units inside the app ?