Jesus What A Mess

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Rusted, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

Deleted previous rant. Beta has screwed up my Mac and MacBook both.

Just know I read the forums. I made separate folders. I no longer am able to is BB2 it’s gone and beta keeps showing me my BB2 files.

I’m done with this beta thing I should have known. I’m uninstalling everything and hope to ol mighty himself my BB2 files re open.

If BB3 is never going to act like a separate software...I ain’t interested.

May I suggest try naming the software something OTHER than Buildbox. Like..Buildbox 3D

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    wayne_martell likes this.
  2. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

I have bb2 and bb3 installed and don’t have any problems with it.
    Using a Mac as well .
    When you open a bbdoc are you right clicking the doc. And choosing the appropriate B.B. version?
    Your Mac will always make the last install of bb
    The default program to open a bbdoc.

Benfont likes this.
  3. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,
    While installing on mac i bet it would have shown keep both or replace option.Kindly note that you must rename the previous software version by going to application folder like BB2 and the should have proceed with new installation.Or like said before you might have seen option to keep both to which you should have opted it and as soon as installation is over you must name new bb file i.e BB3 .
    Also since BB3 is beta it doesn't support BB2 and android export.So while opening bb2 files open bb2 first and choose open project reather than double clicking file in order to open.
    I know you knew most of the things i have explained above.But this is also for new users of both Buildbox and Mac :)

adrogdesigns likes this.