It Might Be A Bug

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by rainwolfrain, Oct 31, 2016.

1. rainwolfrain

rainwolfrain Boxer

hello ,
    first let me thank you all guys starting from the people who run buildbox and everyone will answer my question .

my question is very simple and weird : i worked on build box 2.11 and built a game and i remembered when i first started building my game that i tried to change object collision options to destroy the enemy on colision instead of destroying the character and it works just great

once the character hits the enemy the enemy shows the defeated animation and disappear

but recently i was tried to do it again when iam finishing up my game and it didnt work at all
    when the character hits the enemy the enemy just stands there

so i was i will update my version and i updated it successfully today to latest version 2.2.6 and the problem still there

kindly note :
    1- i did searched every single post on this forum before i type this post
    2- i tried to play with the damage and health thing and it didnt work properly although it worked before without even touching those health and damage options or even add them

3- i do really need an answer plz ..

2. rainwolfrain

rainwolfrain Boxer

sometimes you work hard to find out something and you cant figure it out then wooooow you solve it , its all about setting up mulit advanced moves with the same time out and blank animation means opacity set to zero

believe it or not been trying to fix this since 8 hours and just solve it and i will start making tutorials once i finished my games and this point will be explained in the coming tutorials videos

anyway thanks for you all

coming soon with games and videos ( working extremely hard )