It Is Impossible To Build With Xcode .

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by keremcebi, Feb 13, 2019.

1. keremcebi

keremcebi Boxer

It is impossible to build with Xcode. I get errors no matter which project I try to build.

:-1: directory not found for option '-F/Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/ads'
    :-1: ignoring file /Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/jsapi/libjs.a, missing required architecture x86_64 in file /Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/jsapi/libjs.a (2 slices)
    :-1: ignoring file /Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/bullet/libbullet.a, missing required architecture x86_64 in file /Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/bullet/libbullet.a (2 slices)
    :-1: ignoring file /Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/cocos2dx/libcocos2dx.a, missing required architecture x86_64 in file /Users/keremcebi/Downloads/denemee/ios/BBPlayer/libs/cocos2dx/libcocos2dx.a (2 slices)
    :-1: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

I am using beta 4 rc1

2. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

You're trying to compile it without a real device plugged in. Plug a real device in and then compile using Xcode to your device.
    Xcode has some issues when trying to compile to one of the simulators, but plugging a real device in will solve your issue and once you do that you will be able to compile to the simulators as well.
    This issue started happening pretty frequently after Xcode updated to 10+

3. keremcebi

keremcebi Boxer

thank you ver much!