Issues / Bugs

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ricky_dawn, Jan 14, 2016.

1. ricky_dawn

ricky_dawn Boxer

Hi!

A few questions / issues:-
    • How do we add tutorials like what can be found in 'the pit'?
    • Also when I was watching the BB2 video I saw Trey was using 'S' levels which were always at the beginning of his Zen game in random order so players can be eased into the controls, how do we add these?
    • I've been playing around for the last hour or so but can't find a way to do it - how do we create a game like crossy? I know there is a demo of it coming out soon with presets but it would be great to know how it is achieved!
    • Plus I have just imported my BB1 game into BB2, it's a flappy type game but now whenever I hit an object it disappears, I think I read on the forum earlier that others were having this issue but now I can't find the thread so not sure if there is a fix for it?
    • I found a bug on import of BB1 game, when I double click my BB1 game without having BB open it crashes. But then if I open BB and say yes to restoring the previous session the BB1 game is there and imported.
    • The layers feature is brilliant but it would be good if we could collapse it or hide/show it as it's not needed 24/7. I say this because I am working on a Surface Pro and it doesn't have a big widescreen which makes the actual building area really small. It's ok when I am at my desk with my monitor so it's not the end of the world but I imagine it's a fairly easy thing to add?
    • BB crashes when test playing a game when you go through a new teleport logic piece. It works however if I uncheck 'delete input object' on both teleports. But then you are left with two chars - and checking the box on the first teleport doesn't seem to work either and results in a crash.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. ricky_dawn

ricky_dawn Boxer

Moved to original post

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016