Issue With Score And Leaderboard When Using Checkpoint

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by sysads, Apr 11, 2017.

1. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Hi

I was wondering if anyone is facing any issue with leaderboard score submission.

In my game, I implemented checkpoints. Now when I play game and loss, I have the following as example:

Score = 101
    Best = 180

So when you click replay button which restarts a checkpoint, the current score displayed will be the score you had when you entered the checkpoint so this could have been 90 but less than 101.

Now when you play game from the checkpoint and pickup lets say 20 more coins, the score displayed will be 90 + 20 = 110 but the following issue happens:

- When you click to share score, the score shown is 20 and not the current score
    - When you check leaderboard, instead of showing BEST score, its showing that same 20 :(

So I am wondering what might be causing this

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

This specifically was fixed after the last BETA release (should have another very soon)

I will verify that this is also addressed, it may have been but will need to double check.

If you email support we might be able to get you a build to test with your game. Just mention that I said so and reference this thread. ;-)

3. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Thanks Andy, I will do that now. Just so you know, I am using 2.2.8 build #1360