Is This Game Possible To With Buildbox?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, Apr 22, 2018.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

2. VectologyGames

VectologyGames Serious Boxer

Walid and adrogdesigns like this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I've seen a lot of buildbox users here helping each other for free, and even share their templates, why would I pay for these tips? I can't man, sorry :/

4. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Knowledge + experience = Grow
    and that takes time and the time is most valuable asset that we have in our lives.
    "why would I pay for these tips?" - because you want something that somebody already know
    and can save your time frustrating etc

It took me two F weeks to learn how to make APK and upload to google play and appstore and loot of anger etc, when i was doing it for the first time more then a year now

And if you will learn how to make game like you want all alone you will understand why there is a price :)

5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Yes you are right, I want some help for free, I am still learning, but I face a lot of problems when using buildbox, I don't have that creativity, I want to create a simple game, I thought somebody may help me, but thanks anyway :)

6. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

All the boxers here will help if we can but you need to be prepared to pay for some information also if you did a little research in the forum you will find some hidden treasures.

This just a start BB is easy but you need to know it very well if you want to find tricks and workarounds that serve you with the game you want to create if you want easy info you need to be willing to pay easy equation https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/free-knife-hit-preset.12107/page-2#post-67973

patostar likes this.
  7. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Hey I just want to step in here and say that usually, if there is a tutorial out there that will help you(might even be one of mine), the community here will share it with you and help you out and there is definitely no money required. Certain boxers provide great services for the more difficult stuff, but it's completely acceptable to post questions like you did above just to see if someone will help ya out. I only have an iphone on me right now so I can't test out the game, but it looks a lot like a knife hit style game which is very possible to create with Buildbox. As @wesam_badr mentioned above, there are some great resources on here that you can find with a little digging; the link provided will take you to a thread where you can get a great bbdoc that will help you make that style game and that was shared by a talented boxer, brakewind723, just because he wanted to add to the community. So please don't be afraid to post future questions. I will chime in if I think I can help and so will others. :) Welcome to the fold!

patostar likes this.
  8. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hello dear Zack, thanks for understanding me, I know this forum has a lot of great boxers who like to help each other, I am just not that good with buildbox and I wanted some help, you are right wesam_badr just posted a link to a great template knife hit, and this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it :)

ZackGriset likes this.
  9. VectologyGames

VectologyGames Serious Boxer

You did not ask for help, you asked for a tutorial on how to make this game from the ground up. That takes much time and effort.

yenomeerf and swiftcurrent like this.
  10. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Man, I asked for a tutorial or tips, I didn't say please make tutorials and give them to me for free! I meant if there is an available tutorial for example on youtube (there are hundreds of buildbox tutorials on youtube), I know it takes time and effort.

11. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Alright man, I think we are splitting hairs now. I think you may have interpreted the OP as a bit more demanding than it was originally intended. I totally see why you might have thought that, but I don't think it was meant to come across like that.

I think I know what you meant in your OP, this was just a miscommunication that sometimes happens.

Alright guys, let's go ahead and drop this now, because it's not benefiting anyone at this point. I think we can all understand the intention and how the execution might have generated misinterpretation. Let's get back to making great games and helping each other out. :)

patostar and Lamora like this.