Is There A Way To Buy Worlds Using Inapp ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by eyal, Jun 7, 2017.

1. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Hi,

So we have an issue - we have a game where you learn multiplication.
    there are 10 worlds. each for a number.
    There issue is this - we want to give 2 options - 1. paid - full game 2. free with inapp to buy the worlds.

The problem is that I want to make a free version where only the 1st world is presented and you can unlock the rest by buying it - How can it be done ? can it be done ?

Another problem which is more of a logical problem - in the paid version you understand that you need to achieve the worlds as you play along. BUT if you get a free version and you pay to unlock it and still you see all of the worlds locked then you might feel screwed . Any other suggestion ?

Thank yo

2. dusan20002

dusan20002 Avid Boxer

Hi @eyal
    For making Locked / Unlocked Levels is quite easy steps.

In your case:
    - First Level you can make Navigation Button or Lock Button connected with your First World ( if you use Lock Button add Unlock Logic and set to unlock your First Level in UI )
    - All next levels you need to make Lock Button and under Unlock set to IAP, add your IAP Identifier, Destination Menus, leave Auto Follow and Auto Lock unchecked.
    Little bit of testing to see of everything is working properly, or if you have Congratulations UI for Every World you can link IAP to that UI and from it they can play game.
    Hope we could help.

eyal likes this.
  3. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Thank you for that. I already have everything is place as you can see here -
    [​IMG]

But the problem is that if I want to give the option to be able to "unlock" all the worlds in the free version then how do I do that ? at the moment the way it's unlocked is by achieving 10 right answers in each "world" for example 10 straight answers in the number 2 world. then you get to unlock the world of 3. BUT if I give a free version where the user can only play the world of 2 and when it's done he can buy the possibility of playing the full game - how do I do that ?

4. dusan20002

dusan20002 Avid Boxer

Hi @eyal
    If you want option to unlock all the world at once you will need to setup one Lock Button with IAP that will lead to another UI where you need to setup Unlock Logic for all of your world, in your case 10 unlock logic for unlocking all 10 worlds.
    It's something like congratulation Ui for unlocking all of worlds, and inside you will have back to worlds button.

eyal likes this.