Is It Necessary To Integrate Advertisement For Publisher?

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by RishabhMehta, Jul 18, 2018.

1. RishabhMehta

RishabhMehta Boxer

HELLO!
    I MADE A GAME AND I WANTED TO PUBLISH MY GAME. BUT I HAVE ONE DOUBT, IS IT NECESSARY TO INTEGRATE AD NETWORK IN BUILDBOX AND MAKING SOME CHANGES IN ANDROID STUDIO FOR DEVELOPER IN ORDER TO PUBLISH GAME BY ANY PUBLISHERS?

AND IF IT IS NECESSARY THEN WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO SETUP AD NETWORK?

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

No, do not submit your game to publishers with ADs.
    If you are self publishing your game than it's okay to integrate Ad's

3. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

Ask the publisher what they want. They're all different.

4. Applixir Kyle

Applixir Kyle Boxer

The most important thing to focus on with a new game is getting customers and making sure they really love the game. Make sure you are tracking metrics so you know all the basics such as number of daily players and weekly players, average play times, growth rate of new players, percentage of new players who don't return within a week after their first play, etc.

Once you feel you have an active, growing customer base then start looking for a monetization partner. I work for AppLixir which specializes in reward videos for games and they would love to help when you are ready. You really don't need to prepare anything other than having a great game with lots of active users. We can have you generating revenue on our platform in less than an hour (15 minutes for many).

5. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

6. mrcarson

mrcarson Boxer

I didn't have ads in my gameplay videos and still got responses from publishers.

And Trey Smith said that if you get a major publishing deal, the Buildbox team will integrate everything for you.