In App Purchases Not Working.

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by deborahjmossman, Nov 30, 2018.

1. deborahjmossman

deborahjmossman Boxer

So I used the lock button several times in my app to unlock different games, but when the user unlocks one it is supposed to unlock all the games within the app. But I just tested it and it unlocks the one game but then when I go out of the game and try to go back in it is locked again? And all the other games are still locked as well?

Please help, could it be I have auto locked checked?

And is there a way to have the user UNLOCK everything within the app? If I use the same product ID from itunes? Has anyone done this does it work? Or do I have to use an unlock logic button?

Thanks so much.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

This sounds a tad confusing. It sounds like you've set up locks for each level or game mode but instead want the player to unlock one mode/level that unlocks everything? Have you tried just using ONE lock button that covers all the modes, so once the player unlocks, it opens them all up?

3. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Is this in preview? Because every time you run a new Preview in BB it resets.

4. deborahjmossman

deborahjmossman Boxer

I think I figured it out, I just needed to make and unlock logic button on every page I lead them to once the make a purchase to unlock everything. Then I made an action purchase button and set it to free and made it an underlay for those pages. so if they ourchase one they unlock everything.