In App Purchases Not Being Consumed

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by Pandzzz, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Milania

Milania Boxer

Hi friend, I also had this kind of problem only in Buildbox 2 that I couldn't solve for two months and support couldn't help me I updated the jdk and made system variables and everything worked Your android studio is not working correctly.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021
  2. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Did you manage to fix it?

Milania likes this.
  3. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Alright then the remaining part is to modify the source code for android studio and xcode since there's the issue

Milania likes this.
  4. Milania

Milania Boxer

Good afternoon Yes, finally I did it A million times I asked and wrote for help, well, no one helped me for two months suffered with this problem The purchase was successful but the currency was not added finally did Then I realized that the problem was in the android studio It was just installed and that's all Then I made variables in Windows from gradle and jdk and finally everything worked. I made one problem, another appeared. I can’t do advertising for rewards. I say again the method will work 200 percent if we make system variables and everything will work

5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Does anyone remember when this was working? On what version?

6. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Hi Milania

I am unfortunately very new to coding in android studio. Are you able to provide details or a guide as to what I need to change in android studio? Or maybe you could copy and paste your code so I can can copy and paste the same code into my android studio? Then I can test it out and see if it also works for me?

I have not had any problems with advertisements on android. The only one that doesnt seem to work is on iOS with google. Irons source loads up but google doesnt although I have not tested the "test" ads, only "live" ads so I still got a bit of investigating to do there.

Regards
    Andy

7. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Last try for me on the purchase node, if this does not work I'll have to make my setup on Android console dashboard and take it line by line to see what's wrong behind the scenes.

Code:
    let successfulPurchase = function(){
        component.emitSignal('End', true);
    }

function signal(name, value){
        if(value){
            let storeId = this.attribute('Store Identifier');
             successfulPurchase = successfulPurchase.bind(this);
            System.purchase( storeId, successfulPurchase );
        }
    }

8. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Sure I will i give it a go. Im happy to try anything at this point! lol.

Regards
    Andy

9. Milania

Milania Boxer

In general, you don't need to copy and paste anything here, you just need to correctly install the android studio I'm Russian and it's hard for me to translate all my information only in Russian But I'm trying to help you I also suffered as much as you could not understand what was going on

10. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

In theory you can save. Your coins name or whatever value you want to change on purchase complete and use settings class reference inside android studio to update the value if purchase was completed.

But I want to see where and why it fails to return the call to trigger the callback function to make the update inside buildbox.

Reference sollution

11. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Hi Vlad

Your new code still didnt work :(. I think we need to fix it from android studio.

Unfortunately I still dont really know what do with regards to setting variables in android studio. If my android studio is not installed correctly, how do I fix this?

Also, Am I correct in thinking this variable settings in android studio/Xcode just changes the variables alone? Because im pretty sure ive read in the past that a success message must be displayed confirming what was purchased for the app to be approved to the store. Not sure if this is iOS specific or not though.

Anyway, its all starting to get very complicated and seems to be pointing to the only solution being that Buildbox update their IAP coding which sucks as I dont know how long that will take.

Regards
    Andy

12. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Is this working on 3.3.9?

13. Milania

Milania Boxer

[QUOTE = "Pandzzz, post: 103907, member: 67824"] Привет Влад

Ваш новый код все еще не работает :(. Я думаю, нам нужно исправить это из студии Android.

К сожалению, я до сих пор не знаю, что делать с настройкой переменных в студии Android. Если моя студия Android установлена неправильно, как мне это исправить?

Кроме того, правильно ли я думаю, что настройки этой переменной в android studio / Xcode просто изменяют только переменные? Потому что я почти уверен, что раньше читал, что должно отображаться сообщение об успешном завершении, подтверждающее, что было куплено для приложения, которое должно быть одобрено магазином. Не уверен, что это конкретно для iOS.

В любом случае, все начинает становиться очень сложным и, похоже, указывает на единственное решение, заключающееся в том, что Buildbox обновляет свой код IAP, который отстой, поскольку я не знаю, сколько времени это займет.

С Уважением
    Энди [/ QUOTE]

Hello, friend. I can help you. I also had such a problem. Write to me sofunasimba@gmail.com There is only a problem, I am Russian and I can show you to make a video for you in my language how to make variables for android studio

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2021
  14. Milania

Milania Boxer

[QUOTE = "Pandzzz, post: 103907, member: 67824"] Привет Влад

Ваш новый код все еще не работает :(. Я думаю, нам нужно исправить это из студии Android.

К сожалению, я до сих пор не знаю, что делать с настройкой переменных в студии Android. Если моя студия Android установлена неправильно, как мне это исправить?

Кроме того, правильно ли я думаю, что настройки этой переменной в android studio / Xcode просто изменяют только переменные? Потому что я почти уверен, что раньше читал, что должно отображаться сообщение об успешном завершении, подтверждающее, что было куплено для приложения, которое должно быть одобрено магазином. Не уверен, что это конкретно для iOS.

В любом случае, все начинает становиться очень сложным и, похоже, указывает на единственное решение, заключающееся в том, что Buildbox обновляет свой код IAP, который отстой, поскольку я не знаю, сколько времени это займет.

С Уважением
    Энди [/ QUOTE]

If you work on Windows then I promise you help and if you work on MAC then I cannot help you with

15. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Hi Vlad

I have not tried this yet on this version but as it wasnt mentioned in the release I doubt it has been fixed...Last I heard Sean said they were redesigning the whole purchase system so it may take longer.

I will try testing the IAP with my latest update I make in the next few days. My game "Maximum Jax" is actually released on the playstore if anyone wanted to check it out :p

Regards
    Andy

16. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Hi Mliania

I would be happy to see a video of the process :). Will this be sent via email or do you mean like a live stream?

My only concern with creating variables in Android Studio is that it will only give the user the reward but it wont actually activate the "Send" node which brings up the success message (for example a message saying "You received 10 Lives!").

Regards
    Andy

17. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Sorry it took so long to get back to this but I can now confirm that the IAP is still not working on the latest version of BB3.

Regards
    Andy

18. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

Hey guys
    I have 2 purchase buttons in BB2 set to default and in app purchase. Every time I press any of the buttons, they disappear meaning if you buy once you won’t be able to buy again because the purchase buttons are no longer there. I contacted Buildbox support but as always they can’t help me or at least whoever responded couldn’t help. I set them to in app purchase then per game purchase but unfortunately it doesn’t the same thing. If any of you knows how to fix this, that would great.

19. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

If you have everything set up correctly, they shouldn't disappear after publishing the game.

20. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

Thanks, it’s working now.