In-app Purchase

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by alenvican, Apr 19, 2016.

1. alenvican

alenvican Boxer

I have problem with In-app Purchases, iTunes connect changed something so that i must first submit app without in-app purchases, and than in the second version i can submit app with in-app purchases
    - this is what iTunes says:
    Your first In-App Purchase must be submitted with a new app version. Select it from the app’s In-App Purchases section and click Submit.Once your binary has been uploaded and your first In-App Purchase has been submitted for review, additional In-App Purchases can be submitted using the table below.
    You can only submit free In-App Purchase subscriptions with an app that’s in the Magazines & Newspapers category.

My problems are:
    1. When submitting my first app, do i need to set up STORE IDENTIFIER for in-app purchase (for remove ads) or can i live it blank
    2. if i live blank STORE IDENTIFIER how can i find the STORE IDENTIFIER if i must submit second version of the app before it allows me to add in app purchases

can someone help me, i don't know if i asked the right questions, but i don't know how to set up STORE IDENTIFIER in Buildbox if i can not get them from iTunes Connect before submitting my app, it is like paradox

And if i can put whatever i want, for example com.alenvican.removeads
    and later put STORE IDENTIFIER (com.alenvican.removeads) in second version of my app in iTunes Connect, do i need to setup STORE IDENTIFIER for my first app Build

Anyone who knows a little is welcome to answer

2. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

Is the app already in the store? If so, you will have to update it to add the inapp purchases (I believe)

3. alenvican

alenvican Boxer

But how can i add in-app purchases in the first step?
    App is not in the app store yet

4. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

5. Trudeau

Trudeau Boxer

Hi, has this problem been solved? I'm having the same issue. Thanks in advance!