Impossible Monkey Rush

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by michaelfriel1988, Oct 28, 2015.

1. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

Hello All,

I'm proud to announce my first Buildbox game (or any game for that matter) Impossible Monkey Rush. Available now for IOS.

Would appreciate if you guys could give it a download and have a play. I know its not the best game ever but wanted to learn the process of creating it in buildbox, to implementing ads and IAPs, and then getting it onto the app store. After many rejections and bug fixes I've finally done it!! :) However ( xD ) there is still a bug on the game over screen where every button just restarts the game :S Will fix this soon :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/impossible-monkey-rush/id1035163242?ls=1&mt=8

Special thanks to Buildbox team for making this possible.

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Congrates. So when you say the game over buttons messing up, can you be more specific.

3. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

Thanks :) and sure... So on the game over screen I have a remove ads button, share button, leaderboard button etc. but when you click any of these it just restarts the game :(

Its fixed now, I just recreated the button from scratch which has fixed it... Seems like these buttons have reset themselves through me closing and opening the app. Maybe a bug?

4. David D

David D Boxer

Congrats Michael! I just DL and played. First time i played that style with accelerometer. cool.

5. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

Thanks David really appreciate it :) I know, thought I would give the accelerometer a shot turns out it made the game really difficult xD