Importing BB1 Game

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by stevendelarwelle, Jan 13, 2016.

1. stevendelarwelle

stevendelarwelle Boxer

When importing a BB1 game the Start Screen Gets Removed in the Game play scene.

2. steve

steve Avid Boxer

It gets moved to a separate scene on the mind map. But I've found for the game I imported the content of the scene keeps getting deleted.

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Main menu has it's own "world" (blue node) when doing import. That may be what you are seeing. You should have another world which contains your gameplay. Not sure if that helps, but all the scenes should be there in some capacity. If not it might be helpful to email support for your specific situation.

4. steve

steve Avid Boxer

@Andy I mentioned previously that I'd noticed the main menu scene getting deleted. Not sure if anyone else has reported it since, but I've just discovered when it happens. If I switch any of the scenes around within the game field scene (i.e. drag one scene tab to a different position) anything on the main menu scene gets deleted.

If no one else has reported it or you're unable to recreate the issue and need me to submit to support let me know.