Imessage Stickers

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by playsgames6666, Dec 22, 2016.

1. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

I know its not really BB related.
    but finally got around to adding some iMessage stickers into one of my games.
    Thanks to @Kozax for his tutorial on how to do it.
    Don't know how popular stickers are, but been looking at a lot lately and they seem pretty cool, probably more popular with the younger generation.
    So i added some animated ones, and think they are cool. LOL
    Let me know what you think.
    The good thing i see about it, if users want them they have to download your game to get them, could be a bonus. :confused:, and they have to keep your game installed to keep the stickers.
    check it out and download here https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/bmx-backflip-king/id1158774476?mt=8
    Let me know what you think, and maybe share with anyone you know who might like them. o_O

Attached Files:

Christoph and AppNasty like this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Nice. Animation in the game looks great as well. Interesting.....adding in stickers...Ive been thinking about creating message stickers and getting them out there.

3. tanvir8955

tanvir8955 Avid Boxer

Cool! Planning to add stickers to our future releases ;)

playsgames6666 likes this.
  4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Can you guys link me to a tutorial on how to do this? and i wonder if you can do it for android releases for fb messenger etc?

5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

7. playsgames6666

So just found out that stickers are good.
    If someone sends a sticker to someone who doesn't have your app it also adds a link to the app under the sticker.
    So i guess if your stickers are good and users like them and want them they could gain downloads really quick.
    Doesn't mean your game will get lots of play, But it will rise in the charts, possibly gaining more users to play your game.
    My game went from no where on the charts to being in top 1000, in a day. in its selected category.
    and in the top 500 in stickers category.
    So i guess some really creative stickers that younger ones will want will be the winner at the end of the day.
    Maybe work well with trending topics, that i hate to follow. But may be a good thing to get on.
    Or something that is popular amongst those sort of users, Ummm
    @OneHitGamer @tanvir8955

Christoph and AppNasty like this.
  8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Im an artist so i for sure can rock some stickers. I use my fb to portray a character i created called BoxHead. Has a good following. Can get about 5-10 million views on single posts time to time. I was thinking of making a Boxhead game to please my minions. Add in some boxhead stickers and blllaaammm. lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. playsgames6666

Hahahah thats cool