Images Disappear Out Of Nowhere

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Eageron, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Eageron

Eageron Avid Boxer

The moment you realize you have to look into over 200 Single UIs because out of nowhere images disappear from buildbox...............................

Anyone has had the same problem?

Best regards

2. Eageron

Eageron Avid Boxer

And again it happened! Is there any buildbox official ever looking into this forum?

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Are you using the optimization tools? This can happen when you use them... :( at least it has happened to me with older versions of Buildbox.

4. Eageron

Eageron Avid Boxer

Hi Christoph,

thank you very much for your response! I do use the tools for performance reasons. And I had the feeling that it has got something to do with it. I just can't replicate the issue which is extremly frustrating.

Thanks again!

Christoph likes this.
  5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

yeah, just make a backup before you run those tools. In case something goes wrong you can go back. I think sometimes I could go around it when I saved, closed and then opened again the project and then run the tools. Not sure why it happens but I had it definitely as well. Long time ago since I experienced it last time though. And yes, definitely use them to optimize, just be careful.

Eageron likes this.
  6. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

I also had this.
    It also stopped some logic on images that were the same but had different logic :(

Eageron likes this.
  7. Eageron

Eageron Avid Boxer

And again it happened.. And I really have to control myself to keep it polite.. Does any official of Buildbox ever comments on posts that are really of matter? I'm sick and tired of paying money for being a Beta-Tester for Buildbox.. The Bugs just don't stop.. I can't count the hours bugs of buildbox have cost me.. Sorry.. someone had to say this once!

Christoph, AaroArts and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  8. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Have you sent a message to support@buildbox.com? That is the primary and most reliable way to report issues, get help, etc. While we make efforts to address issues here sending email will get the problem (if there is one) aknowledged and hopefully fixed much faster typically.

If the issue is caused by the performance tools I'd suggest updating to the latest 2.2.9 release or to 2.3.